Sunday, June 3, 2018

Penis Extender Results You Can Expect

In this article, I discuss my results with penis extenders.

How do Penis Extenders work?


They say “one picture is worth a thousand words” The technique is basically simple; it’s based on traction – a small amount of tension is applied to stretch the penis – forcing the cells to break, multiply, and regenerate and the internal cavities to expand, allowing more blood to flow to the penis. By using the device properly you are likely to gain about 33% increase in length, 25% increase in girth (width) and straightening the curvature by about 90%.

I personally used the SizeGenetics penis extender and I highly recommend it because it’s simply the finest quality of penis stretchers on the market today, it’s also the most comfortable one (Yes I did try others) and comfort my friends is really valuable when mentioning that you are likely to wear the device on daily basis. However, there are five different packages that you can purchase, depending on how serious you are regarding enlarging your penis. Learn more at http://pomm79.moonfruit.com

Why You Might Use a Penis Extender


  • Is your penis too small to please a woman?
  • Are you afraid that someone sees your penis in the locker room?
  • Dreaming to hear her say “OMG It’s huge”
  • Would you like to gain self-confidence regarding your body?
  • You’re not alone – How do you think I came upon this product?
  • I had those same problems too!
  • My penis was bent – Which is actually a disease called “Peyronie’s Disease”
The initial size of my penis was 6” which is ok but I WANTED MORE
I have been scammed by a lot of products. Read what is written so you won’t fall a victim to fake methods!

So who am I and why am I telling you this?


I’m just a regular 23 years old student who has got frustrated by failing over and over again to satisfy my girlfriend by penetration – not to mention the curvature of my penis which makes discouraged to take my pants off. I’ve done tons of researches and found the most reasonable solution, however, if you still don’t believe me you can take a look at the before and after pictures!

Important Facts:


1. Pills & Patches are a TOTAL SCAM – They can’t enlarge your penis just like they can’t make your nose smaller or your ears bigger.
2. Pumps might make your penis look bigger when you use it but it’s temporary and might cause damage.
3. Jelqing Exercises required a lot of effort and brings tiny results.
4. Cosmetic Surgeries are highly expensive and has a low success rate (on average) and might cause permanent erectile problems.
5. Penis Stretchers are the only scientifically proven and medically approved penis enlargement methods – they are actually recommended by doctors for patients that suffer from Peyronie’s Disease, furthermore I myself already used it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post. To get bigger, last longer and performance better, buy the revolutionary male enhancement pill Malegenix. Its accelerated penile expansion and Syner-boost technology help you get a bigger penis, sex stamina, and performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex power is the main source to keep an act going. If you feel low on energy and vigor, then the enjoyment of the act will also fade away. So the question How to increase sex power becomes critical to answer. The solution to this is Malegenix Sex Power Capsule, a natural medicine, which improves sexual power, increases libido and helps in maintaining stronger erections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear readers around the globe, it is a great privilege to tell you about this great man who helped me over come the tragedy in my relationship, and how his herbal medicine help me too. My relationship became so complicated to a stage that I was scared of losing my wife to another, lasting long in bed was a problem and I knew deep down in my that my wife was not happy about it. Sometimes when I asked for sex the way she would act before the sex I noticed it was because I was not satisfying her, when she needed it more I hard already come and it was not the best. So I needed to find solution that was how I came in contact with DR HARRY he really changed my sex life and ever since then life has been fun because my wife now love me more than she used to, all thanks to DR HARRY for this great thing he did for me.. If you ever need help of any kind sickness like DIABETES.. HERPES.. you can visit DR HARRY temple for solution drharrysolution@gmail.com)) or whatssapp +2349036417079    for more prove whatsapp me on +1(715)(303)(0893) thank you Dr Harry may God bless you

    ReplyDelete