Saturday, March 11, 2017

The G-Spot fingering

It’s funny, I first stumbled on this because at first I was fingering girls Deep spots for all it was worth and I was getting a sore lower arm and fingers from it. The G-Spot fingering was a way for me to cope with the pain. As soon as my fingers where going to break off, I would come back to the G-Spot rubbing to give them a rest. Then I would get back to the Deep Spot. Sadly, as soon as I got back to the Deep Spot, my fingers were too sore again after only 5 strokes. This lead to the back and forth tech in my OP. I still honestly believe that the Deep Spot is 80% responsible for the ejaculation, it’s just that I found the G-Spot to aid in it . I have theories on why this is... 1. It helps to keep up a certain amount of momentum. Like I said, I can't stimulate the Deep spot for 20 minutes straight, it hurts. Unfortunately, you can't really afford to stop or slow down at a certain point, so you need to keep that momentum up. 2. I feel that it helps to disengage some sort of fear they may be having. When your stimulating a girls Deep spot, for a lot of them it’s a new sensation. They feel things inside themselves that are different to normal stimulation. They are wondering what the hell you’re up to. G-Spot stimulation helps to reel that emotion back into the norm using familiarity. In the end, your just working her vagina along with other things, not trying to assault her Deep spot to get something out of it. USER : Pixie scary wrote: THE INSIDE OF A GIRLS VAGINA is not as delicate as what people lead you to believe! They can actually take VERY FIRM PRESSURE. Try again and increase the amount of pressure you apply. I was skimming through the entire post before reading it in detail and noticed this. This is so it's not even funny. Very firm is probably an understatement here. My bf literally stuck a finger in there and pulled me toward him across the bed in the middle of foreplay . It was his idea of a joke of sorts -.- The pulling didn't hurt at all, it was just a bit uncomfortable, but then he twisted his finger into a hook of sorts and by golly, I couldn't move. USER : DeusSexMachine Hey man! Great post. But you are making it too complicated. I agree on the 90% of girls (even first time you sex a new girl) should squirt if you do it right. My experience too. This is an excellent guide sCary, which I believe 100% is working, I’m just giving my alternative (and IMO easier and less exhaustive for the tongue) method here: GUIDE: 1. Make her very horny and wet . For example by fucking her hard from behind. 2. Put her on her back. Spread legs . 3. Put your long finger and your ring finger inside her pussy. Bend those 2 fingers 90 degrees. Finger her up and down, up and down ... At first go relatively slow and soft. Wait until you feel her pussy ballooning up. Avoid the pelvis bone when you do the up and down movement, because this might hurt a bit. 4. When you feel her ballooning, increase the fingering speed, and finger her HARD when you hit the G-Spot at the top . Learn more at http://www.robertrini.com/power-of-magna-rx/

No comments:

Post a Comment