Saturday, March 11, 2017

Fingering Inside of Her

My wife is considering either removing her ovaries and/or tubes or having a hysterectomy to eliminate the pain and the hormones that are currently required to manage her endometriosis. Would a hysterectomy impact her ability to have orgasms? KIM: Yes, it can impact her ability to have orgasms. You know, I’m sure at this point in the salon, that I favor natural methods and natural healing and trying to get to the root cause of any kind of ailment. I’ll put out a disclaimer that I definitely lie on the more extreme side of the spectrum in terms of radical, alternative healing or I don’t even know if it’s that radical, but I guess for me, it’s radical self-responsibility. Which means that I believe that the source of all illness lies within us and the remedy for all illness lies within us as well, we need to find it. There’s something that we’re not being fully honest about and work that we’re not doing or healing, that we’re not doing blockages that we haven’t cleared that manifest in illness. It’s an accumulation of those things and so cutting things out—I mean, there may be a point at which certain degeneration happens where it’s pretty hard to go back, but we’ve also, I think, all heard of and especially been inspired by situations where people have had very dire, like, “Oh, you’ve got six weeks to live,” and they end up reversing some kind of life-threatening illness that suddenly the doctors have no idea and are totally bewildered about how this could have disappeared. I really encourage people to—which is obviously a massive commitment and a totally different way of life, obviously, if you haven’t had it as part of your reality thus far, is to do the inner work and explore alternate methods of healing that can bring about true healing, the root cause of why an illness manifests in our body. Once it manifests in the body, it means that there’s already been a significant period of time where it’s been festering internally, emotionally, psychologically within us and then it manifests out in illness or disease.

Learn more at http://www.qrstuv.net/side-effects-of-magna-rx/

No comments:

Post a Comment