Saturday, October 29, 2016

Defining Expanded Orgasm with Penis Extenders

We  examine a few different ways you can deal with any sexual issues or limitations using Vigrx .You might have some beliefs that are holding you back, so you will learn how to empower yourself for your own healing. Finally, we explore the powerful practices and techniques that will help you to experience new states of pleasure and orgasm. You will learn practices such as stopping yourself from orgasming, which can actually help you to orgasm betterwith Vigrx Plus.

The five elements of holistic transformation are woven into every part of this book. As you progress, you can expect to feel more connected to your body, your femininity and your sexuality. You will become more orgasmic both by yourself and with your partner. Your daily life will become more orgasmic as well.

And more importantly – you will gain more freedom, confidence and power, because you have done it yourself! By following this model, doing your own healing work and, if needed, seeking help from others, you will be able to experience orgasm or expand your current orgasmic experience even further.

Defining Expanded Orgasm


Words for the wise…

Throughout this book, we will look at orgasm in many different ways. That’s one of the important things about orgasm – it is not something that can be measured, defined and labeled, but, rather, it is a vast realm that includes many different aspects, sensations, experiences, feelings, emotions, physiological phenomena, subjective perceptions, spiritual aspects and so on.

You will find contradictions throughout this book, simply because feminine sexuality isn’t consistent and is constantly changing. So even when I define orgasm, take it with a grain of salt or a piece of chocolate. Adopt whichever definitions or approaches resonate with you and make you feel excited.

And while I have written this book with a heterosexual woman in mind as the reader, it can equally apply to all women, regardless of sexual orientation. If you don’t identify as hetero, simply translate the gender terms I use into what serves you best. Learn how to boost stamina in bedroom.

This book is not a substitute for professional help and I am not a doctor or psychologist, so all the usual disclaimers apply. The secrets I share in this book are based on my experiences as a sexuality coach and healer. Although I draw on a lot of traditional Tantric teachings, I don’t claim to represent the spectrum of Tantric philosophy. There’s also a lot that I postulate and theorize about. I present my own understanding and my own blend of ideas and practices that have been beneficial in my work with female clients.

Suggestions for your orgasmic journey

Throughout this book, I will use the word vagina and yoni interchangeably. Personally, ‘vagina’ isn’t my favorite name for the female genitalia and I prefer to use ‘yoni’ (pronounced yo-nee), which means ‘sacred flower’ or ‘sacred passage’ in Sanskrit – the ancient language of India. Please read these terms as your own favorite name if it is different to what I use.

I strongly suggest to you keep an ‘orgasmic diary’ as you progress through this book, and aim to write in it daily. You can review this diary later and see how far you have come compared to how you were when you started this process. Write what comes up for you as you read, whether you are excited because you found something that you resonate with or that helps to clarify your past experience or you read something that triggers or challenges you.


1 comment:

  1. I was very nervous and had been researching Penis Enlargement surgery for a few months. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. James and I'm so glad I did. His work makes you feel very comfortable and Dr. James is there to answer all your questions and give you the confidence and reassurance you need to have faith about having a positive outcome for your procedure. It has been someday since my procedure and so far I am very happy with my results. I definitely recommend Dr. James. you can consult him direct to his personal Email enlargementherbs@yahoo.com or whatSapp him on his number at +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete